1. Read your cameras instructions.
2. First charge your cameras battery.
3. Format a couple of floppy disks in your PC. Everybody with a PC has them laying around all over the place.
4. After your battery charges up, take some pictures. Make note of the names of the files on a piece of paper. It is important and they are usually named MVC-000s.jpg, where the 000 part is the unique name/number of the individual file.
5. Go to your web page and go to your mail account.
6. Put the disk you are mailing pictures from into your computers floppy drive.
7. Then click on your compose mail link in your mail account and you will get a window to send e-mail from.
8. Mail the photos to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to my address. Who ever gets them will attach them to your web page.
9. Fill in the body of your message with the captions you would like added to the pictures.
10. Click the attach button at the right of your screen and the "compose attach" window will open.
You are done.
Send pictures of you and your husband, so we can start your personal page and begin charting your progress. Send a couple practice pictures to yourself first if you want.
When you get the mail click on the subject line to read the mail.
You will see the name of the file as a link in your mail. Click on
that. A security hazard warning will come up, that's supposed to
happen. Dot the "open it" button and click OK. It will load
the picture and display it for you. The picture will stay with the
mail until you delete the mail.